Accommodation – Restaurant with Rooms Scotland
We have five comfortable, double bedrooms with smart en suite shower rooms, making it perfect for a small party of friends or family to get away from it all and enjoy a relaxing break.
Only a 2½ hour drive from the centre of Glasgow The Kilberry Inn makes a wonderful base for exploring Argyll as well as the islands of Islay, Jura and Gigha.
See our Sample Breakfast Menu
Short Breaks in Argyll
Stylishly furnished and tastefully decorated each room has its own independent access, separate from the Inn and offers colour television, hairdryer, tea, coffee, fresh milk and homemade shortbread, books, magazines and information on the local area. The beds are firm with plump feather duvets, cushions and soft blankets. The en-suite shower rooms all have large walk in showers, soft fluffy towels, bath robes, slippers and complimentary toiletries.
Dinner, Bed and Breakfast £230 per room, per night. Based on two sharing.
- Check-in from 3.30pm on the day of arrival and check-out by 11am on the day of departure.
- Breakfast is served from 8.30 – 9.30am (But please let us know if you are catching a ferry and need to make an early start).
- The maximum number of guests we can accommodate at one table in the restaurant is eight and we prefer not to take bookings of more than this due to restriction of space in the dining room.
- Children over the age of twelve are most welcome to stay at Kilberry.
- We have one room available for well behaved dogs so please let us know, when booking, if you would like to bring a dog.
- The Kilberry Inn is completely non-smoking.
- Cancellation Policy – Bookings cancelled within 14 days of the arrival date must be paid in full if we are unable to re-let the room.
- We do suggest that guests take out holiday insurance.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Please note that we require credit card details in order to secure your reservation.
- We don’t take bookings on a B&B only basis. If you are attending a wedding at Crear please contact them for information on local B&B accommodation.
- Being rather remote, Kilberry is a “Not-Spot” – We have slow satellite Wi-Fi broadband in the courtyard and very poor mobile phone reception.